Saturday, June 13, 2009

A WHILE...

Wow!!! Since its been forever since i've blogged heres a little update on what I have been up to. But I'm not really in a blogging mood so i'll keep it short and sweet. I've moved home for the summer and am loving being able to spend time with the family!! I'm working at Kmart and going to USU part time, between work and school I'm not home very much. When i'm not at work or school I'm usually at Taya's house, were both crazy and have so much together. I'm planning her birthday part right now so if anybody has any good ideas let me know. Kassie graduated from high school May 28 wow i feel old... haha. She had a great softball season they won districts and took 5th at state CONGRATS!!! It was so fun to be able to watch her she caught and hit amazing. And last but not least Nick, Kassie, and I are all going skydiving August 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment