My blog is slowing dying...I promise i'm going to try and do better! On halloween i spent the day working on my nurition assigment. Me being the great student that i am waited till the very last minute to do it. But thanks to the help of my AMAZING mother i was able to get the 50 page assigment done and turned in on time and managed to get a 97% on it!!
I can't believe that thanksgiving break has already come and gone! The break was great and much needed. I went to new moon twice and even waited in line for close to 3 hours on Friday night...I promised myself that i would never wait in line for a movie for that long and now look and me, and i'll probably do the same thing for Eclipse this summer. I loved New Moon!! I thought it was a lot better than Twilight. But i must say that i am now a Jacob fan he is a totally HOTTY. But in the books i'm an Edward fan.
Nick, Kassie, and I were able to spend a lot of time together. I miss you guys already!! I have been lucky enough to see Nick twice this semester and wrestle once. He did GREAT i loved watching him. Mom dad Kassie and i took a little 9 hour drive one way one weekend to watch him. It was the first time Kassie and I have watched him wrestle since he was a senior in high school. Thanksgiving as always was great. I love being able to spend so much time with my family and of course the delicious food. Banna cream pies have always been my favorite but thanks to Kassie i have a new favorite. Cherry Rasberry if you haven't tried one i would recommed that you try it asap they are absoutley glorious.
And only 3 more weeks and 6 more finals till Christmas break!!! Christmas is my FAVORITE time of year. I love Christmas music, Christmas lights, and everything about this time of year. i can't believe how fast this semester has gone by. over Christams break this year i get to fill out/turn in my application to dental hygiene school.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment