a picture of you from last year and now, how have you changes since then?
Now
A year ago

I think in the last year I have grown up a lot. Ive been accepted to dental hygiene school and realized its time for me to grow up finish my degree and get a real job. I colored my hair blond, then brown, and now its black and is finally starting to get long again since I cut it my freshman year of college. I think I have finally decided I like my hair long and dark ( but of course I'm still considering cutting it into a cute little bob and dying it blond...doubt that will happen anytime soon). Also I was able to live with every member of my family this year. I lived with Kassie in the VI for 3 months, I lived with Nick in Powell WY for a month, and now I'm living at home. This year I realized how amazing my family is and how much they do for me and how special each one of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment