So much has happened in the last few months! First of all I loaded all my stuff in my mom's tahoe and moved to Orem. As I drove down I was filled with so many emotions: excited, nervous, maybe even a little scared, and the starting of a dream come true. This was the first time I have moved to college with out my mom and sister there to help me unpack but I took Kassie's advice
and meet 2 cute boys in the parking lot that helped me unload all my stuff . I have loved every minute of living here. My roommates are awesome, I love my ward, and the girls I go to school with are incredible.The first week of school was the most stressful and overwhelming week of my life. By Thursday I was
s seriously wondering what I got myself into thinking there is no way I can do everything they require of me. I have always heard that the hardest part of dental hygiene school is getting accepted. I am here to say this statement is false! After the first week and a few phone calls home crying to mom I absolutely LOVE dental hygiene school. I am learning so much and even though school is stressful and there is a lot of homework, deciding to go to hygiene school in Orem is the best decision I have ever made. I enjoy every class(except spanish). And the girls make it so much better. My friend Brooke lives in the building next to me so we ride to school and church together, we study together, what can I say were always together. I am so thankful for her she defiantly makes school better and keeps life interesting. Malorie makes radiology lab so much fun! when we get a "bad dexter" she makes me laugh instead of getting frustrated. First day of school! yes I get to wear scrubs to school every day. 

you are so cute! I love being your partner and have missed you!
ReplyDelete