Monday, July 11, 2011

THINGS I LOVE!

I am so truly blessed and have so much to be thankful for! In church on Sunday we had a lesson on things that make us happy so I started thinking about what makes me happy.

1. I enjoy sitting in warm cars. After going shopping or for a ride in the mountains..it usually doesn't matter what is is. I love to sit in a warm car.

2. I love me sunshine. Artificial or real. The things that usually come with sunshine...boats, tans, Lake Powell...all good. all favorites.

3. I enjoy going to the gym. Its hard for me to get there some days after a long day at school...nothing beats the endorphins you get after a good hard workout.

4. Barefoot. I love being bare foot, with flip flop lines.

5. I enjoy good music. You know the kind that comes on the radio and you can't help but bob your head and sing along

6. SLEEEEP!! I enjoy a good nights sleep...and even more than sleeping in my bed I love sleeping under a stary sky.

7. Hot showers! I love the steam, the warmth, the cleanliness about it.
8. Laughter. I love hearing someone laugh. Its contagious. Little kids giggles, laugh to tears, laugh for an ab workout...its healthy and feels good.

9. I love my friends and are unforgettable memories

10. I love my family and all that they do for me.

11. I enjoy eating ice cream and watching a chick flick

12. Getting and A on a test I studied hard for

13. I love dental hygiene school at UCDH and am so glad I decided to go there and I love all the girls in my class.

14. I LOVE the gospel and am so thankful to have it in my life.

15. I love summer! Its my favorite season and I love everything about summer.

Things are just a few things that make me happy! I have so much to be grateful for!!!! What makes you happy?

3 comments:

  1. Brittany you're just awesome has anyone told you lately cause if not well I'm telling you and if they have, frankly you should hear it again. You're amazing! An incredible list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make me happy and your cute blog. The name is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute britt!
    things i love? seeing you every morning!

    ReplyDelete