Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Life...

Here is an update of what has been happening in my life the last month. Christmas break was wonderful it was so great to be able to spend so much time with my amazing family!!! I was able to go snowmobiling and rolled my sled...No worries though it didn't do any damage to the sled it just hurt my ego a little bit. Since I was with one of my friends and 5 minutes before I was bragging; telling him that I was a better rider and going to kick his trash... Well I guess that what i get for being cocky(sorry I don't know how to spell it but you get the point.) But it was still really fun!

Nick had surgery on his shoulder at the beginning of January but seems to be doing really good now. I applied for ISU's dental hygiene program:) I heard that there were over 400 applicants and there only accepting 26...so hopefully I get accepted. But if not of well life goes on. I'll probably movie to Hawaii and go to BYU Hawaii for a semester if I don't get accepted and I'm trying to talk Kassie into going with me. Seriously how fun would that be to spend 5 months in Hawaii with my best friend!!!

I'm currently still living in Pocatello going to ISU and in my last semester of generals and loving it. I only have 16 credits but at times it feels like I have a lot more than that. I really like all of my classes in my anatomy and physiology lab tonight we worked with cow hearts it was way cool to see and touch all of the stuff I have been learning about in lecture.

Hopefully pictures will be coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment