Tuesday, February 2, 2010
STRESS
Just a heads up this is a total venting post. I applied for ISU dental hygiene program on January 15. We are suppose to get letters saying if we were one of the top 50 candidates and made it to the open house towards the end of February. Last night I had just gotten home from an A&P study group with some friends and my phone rang...it was the head of the department of dental hygiene application committee saying they never got my official USU transcript WHAT?!?!?! I sent it and I have proof of it. She said she believed me and though that I had sent it that is why she was calling me. So basically I have spent all of today freaking out wondering where my transcript is and why the department doesn't have it. Only to found out it was received by ISU mail on January 15 but it never got to the dental hygiene department. So thanks you to ISU mail for all of the extra stress you gave me today on top of the 5 exams and 2 papers I have this week. Hopefully everything goes ok. As for now I'm just hanging out going to school and wondering what I'll be doing next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Brittany, I am praying for you that it all works out like you want it! I love you and wish I could see you. Gramma Harward
ReplyDelete