Monday, May 24, 2010

LOVIN LIFE!!

I'm currently living in heaven on earth aka ST. THOMAS!!! and so far loving every min of it. We got here late Saturday night to bad it was dark so we couldn't really see the island when we flew over it. But it is so beautiful here. As of right now Mariot beach is are favorite and only 2 min from our house. Today was my first day of work and it actually went by really fast even though we were at the store from 8 in the morning till 6 at night. I love it here! driving for the first time was a little weird but just remember keep left. I promise more pictures and better posts later when i get the time. As for now and the next three months i'm just enjoying life the island way.

2 comments:

  1. Jealous! Have a blast! Can't wait for pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so extremly jealous! I wish I was there with you! That sounds like the perfect life to live during the summer!

    ReplyDelete