Monday, October 18, 2010

TiMe Of My LiFe!!!

WOW! so much has happened lately... First off my summer in St. Thomas was absolutely amazing. I had so many incredible experiences and I miss it terrible!!! Bev one of the ladies I worked with is the most inspiring person i have ever meet always telling me to give 110% in everything I do. She is in her 50s and works at Del Sol from 9-5 four days a week and at the hospital four days a week from 11pm-7am. Talk about an amazing women and she still has energy. I LOVE the girls I went with they taught me so much, laughed with me, cried with me, and we had the experience of a lifetime. But the best part of my trip was when my mom came to visit me! Kassie and I both had the week of work so the three of us spent every day together shopping, snorkeling, enjoying the Caribbean sunshine, and of course swimming with dolphins (something I have always wanted to do). I can now say I have left the country twice. St. John is now my favorite place on earth! I could go on and on about all the fun I had.
A couple weeks after I came I had to have surgery on my foot (third times a charm). The surgery went well they had to put cadaver tissue in between my joints. I have been on crutches for the past 5 weeks with my foot in a cast and no pressure on it. Hopefully I can start walking soon. I go back to the doctor a week from today.
A couple a weeks ago I had an interview at a dental hygiene school in Orem...and about a week ago I found out I got ACCEPTED!!!! I am so excited and can't wait to start! So if anybody needs their teeth cleaned let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment