1) My family and friends are the most important thing to me and I will do anything for them
2) I hate it when people are not happy
I don't change who I am just to make other people happy but I do what I can so others don't feel bad.
3) I love to play sports, ride snowmobilies and 4-wheelers, but I can also be a totally girly girl
4) I'm a true friend: If your my friend I won't talk bad about you behind your back, I'll defend you, and i'll do anything anything for you
5) In high school my sister gave me the nickname Cho Cho and it has stuck with me ever since.
6) I'm moving to Orem in May to start dental hygiene school and I am so excieted. For the past 3 or 4 years I have wanted to be a dental hygienist and It feels so good to FINALLY be accepted.
7) I love to joke around and be sarcastic with my friends. But I would never try to make someone feel bad on purpose.
8) I have had 3 surgeries on the same foot.
9) I am so glad that I choose to do my prerequisites at Idaho Sate. My first week of college had to be one of the hardest weeks of my life. But being at Idaho State the last 2 years I have made the most amazing friends and grown so much as a person.
10) I have lived in the Virgin Islands
11) I try to always be positive no matter what is going on in mylife. I look at challenges as an opportunity to grow. I believe that having a positive attitude makes life so much easier.
12) Ever since I was in the 6th grade i have wanted to swim with dolphins and this summer I got to.
13) If I set my mind to do something I will do it! I am a very determined person
14) I love listening to music
15) It takes a while for me to trust someone but once you have my trust I will trust you forever. It would take doing something pretty major to loose my trust if you already have it.

No comments:
Post a Comment