Whimsability
-the ability to be faniciful, nonsensical, and full of potential.
Sometimes (ok most of the time) I do things on a whim and a prayer. Some examples would be...I told me parents I wanted to move to the Caribbean and 2 weeks later I moved to the Caribbean. Another time I was messing around on the internet and found a good dental hygiene school that I had never heard of before decided to apply and a month later I was accepted and looking for an apartment in a town I had only been to a couple of times before.
Not everything I do always makes sense at the time, I love how children are not afraid to dream and don't let fear stop them from trying new things, and I believe that I am full of potential if I don't let my fear stop me from trying new things. So my blog name is Whimsability.

No comments:
Post a Comment