Day 3: A picture of you and your friends
I am excited about today's post: why? Because I love my friends!!!! I have always had amazing friends so here is to my girls.
Jessica W, Brinlee, Sam, Kassie, and Tammy I love you girls thanks for all the memories from sleepovers, gourmet nights, sledding, watching the bachelor, driving the sidewalk in little red and all the rest.
When I moved to college I was so sad to leave behind my best friends, because nobody has better friends than me. But I made new friends who are just as special to me. Thanks Lauren, Sammy, Leslie, Kim, and Cami for making my freshman year of college a great one!
After my freshman year of college most of my friends got married so I once again had to move in with people I didn't know. But then Genniel, Whitney, Trina, Tori, and Sierra came into my life. Could a girl ask for better friends...I think not. Thanks for always being there and for all the great memories and making me want to be a better person. I love you girls.
After my 2nd year of college Kassie and I decided to apply for internships with Del Sol, so we we were moving to St. Thomas for the summer with 2 other girls we didn't know. At first I was nervous to move 5 thousand miles away from home with 2 girls I didn't know. My only thought was thank goodness I have Kassie. I am so happy to say that my sister is my very best friend and has always been there for me. Thanks Kass! But luckily those 2 girls turned out to be amazing. Thanks Kassie, Chantel, and Jacqui for the experience of a lifetime. Thanks for laughing with me, crying with me, and for putting up with all of my crap. I'm so glad that I was able to live with you, you changed my life. And Jacqui just know that I will get you back for all of the pranks that you played on me.

No comments:
Post a Comment