Saturday, November 20, 2010

Blog challenge day 4

Day 4- A habit you wish you didn't have

I don't really like talking about my faults and all the mistakes I have made in my life but here it goes. I have a problem with loving to be the center of attention at all times. I love talking about myself. I wish I didn't love being the center of attention at all times, but that i could just sit back and listen and get to know others better and stop talking about myself. That is probably the biggest tendency that I hate about myself. I wonder how many more friends would I have or what I could have learned about my friends if I would truly listen to others and not be so self focussed all the time.
Also I am extremely jealous of my sister. My sister is beautiful, smart, funny, kind, sensitive, basically she is perfect. Every time I look at her or talk to her I think I wish I could be Kassie. I know you are suppose to love yourself and after the above paragraph I clearly do love myself. In fact the only time I don't love talking about myself is when I am with my sister. I have a problem of constantly comparing myself to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment