Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 6: Your favorite super hero and why

After not blogging for a month I am now determined to finish the 30 day blog challenge that I original started.

I never really had a favorite super hero when I was kid which makes todays challenge a bit difficult. So I decided to talk about having a super power instead of a super hero. If I could have super powers I would want to fly! Who wouldn't want to fly especially in the morning trying to get to work/school. I tend to get really bad road rage and think to myself if I could fly then I would't have to get frustrated and deal with people that don't know how to drive.

To some I might appear a bit boring but oh well flying is something I have always wanted to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment