Of all the people that have and an influence in my life I would have to say that my mother is the most influential person in my life. My mom is the most amazing person that I have ever meet. She has always been there for me and I never
questioned how important I am to her and that s
he loves me with all her heart. My mom always puts me first, she will stay up all night long doing what she needs to so that during the day she can spend time with me. She has always supported me in everything I do from driving me an hour to Brigham every single Friday and Saturday from 4th grade to 7 th grade so I could play on a all star basketball team, she was at ever violin and piano recital, she did all she could to make it to almost every single one of my cross country and track meets, volleyball, basketball, and softball games from when I was in junior high all through high school. I have always come first to her.
I love my mom so much and words can not describe how much I love her and how much she means to me. She will drop whatever she is doing to help
me. She listens to me vent about how stressed I am with an upcoming test, how life is unfair, about how I don't know what I should do with me life, and how expensive dental hygiene school is. She listens to me when I don't want any advice she gives me advice when I need it. I am so far from the patient loving person I should be I get frustrated and mad over little things. I know that I get upset, frustrated, and mad at my mom wh
en she is only trying to help me. I am so sorry that I don't always treat my mom like she deserves to be treated. But even when I don't she still loves me so much and will always be there for me. My mom is always doing for others and never for herself and does not get the thanks that she deserves, she is a perfect example o
f being unselfish, patient, and loving. When I have a family of my own I want to be like my mom.
Everyone who knows my mom loves her. How could you not love someone as nice, loving, giving, and cute as my mom. She is the most amazing person I have ever meet. Mom I love you
so much and thank you for always being there for me and loving me even when I don't treat you like I should.

No comments:
Post a Comment