Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 8: Short term goal for this month and why?

Its the beginning of a new year so what a perfect time to set goals. Some of my goal for this year is to
1) Be nice to everyone and think before I say. I have a problem with being blunt and not always thinking before talking. I want to be more loving and treat everyone how they deserve to be treated.
2) Get back into shape! After having foot surgery and having a cast on with no pressure on my foot for 8 weeks and then being in a walking boot for another month I am out of shape to say the least. It is defiantly time to hit the gym again.
3) stop procrastinating. When in school I leave everything to the last minute. "The test isn't for another week I don't need to study yet, Lets go doing something tonight." This is a very common phrase for me. I am starting dental hygiene school in May and with 20 credits a semester procrastinating is defiantly not going to be an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment