Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 9: Something You're Proud of in the Last Few Days

What have I done in the last few days that I am proud of? Hmmmm.... If I have to think this hard about what I have done in the last few days that I am proud of obviously something in my life needs to change.
  • About a month ago I went to Powell to help Nick out. I'm proud of the fact that I was able to spend sometime with him and be able to help him out.
  • I say my prayers and read my scriptures every night. I am proud that I am trying to be a better person. And since I was a freshman in high school I have said my prayers and read my scriptures almost every night.
I try to be a good person and always think what would Christ want me to do. But I haven't really done anything for anybody else lately. I do the dishes and clean the house pretty much every day while my mom is at work. But thats my mess to...so not really something to be proud of.

I am so grateful for people that are always thinking of and doing things for other people. The other day I went to Smithfield to get my hair done and me being the genius that I am locked my keys in my car. So I called my friend Taya up and she drove over the salon picked me up then drove me back to Preston so I could get my spare key then drove me back to the salon in Smithfield. I am so thankful to her and being willing to help a friend out.

No comments:

Post a Comment