Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Back to blogging

Day 10: Songs you listen to when you are bored, happy, sad, mad, hyped.

BORED:
Skillet: The older I get
Something Corporate: Hurricane
Starting Line: The Best of Me
Taylor Swift: Mine
Uncle Cracker: Smile
Owl City: Fireflies
Brand New: Jude Law & a Semester Abroad
Brand New: Magazines
The Fray: Over My Head


HAPPY:
Green Day: Time of Your Life
Quietdrive: Time After Time
Five for Fighting: 100 years
Glee Cast: Don't Stop Believin'
Savage Garden: I knew I Love You
Bruno Mars: Just the Way You Are
Taylor Swift: Love Story
Cheap Trick: I want you to want me
Juliana Theory: Top of the World


SAD:
Simple Plan: Welcome to my life
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus: Your guardian angle
Coldplay: fix you
Taylor Swift: White Horse
Secondhand Serenade: Why
Daniel Powter: Bad Day
Iron & White: Naked as we came
Michael Buble: Lost


MAD:
Skillet: Monster
Jimmy Eat World: Bleed American
Breaking Benjamin: Until the End
Dashboard Confessionals: Again I go unnoticed
Mayday Parade: Anywhere But Here


HYPED:
Keesha: We R who we R
Kay Perry: Teenage dream
Sean Kingston: Fire Burning
Flo Rida: Club Can't Handle Me
LMNT: Hey Juliet
Orianthi: According to you
Usher: DJ got us falling in love again
Craig David: Insomnia
Sean Kingston: Letting Go

No comments:

Post a Comment