Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Blog challenge day 12

How did you find out about blogger and why you have one.

A couple of my aunts have blogs after reading there's for a little while I decided I wanted one. So on a rainy Sunday afternoon my freshman year of college some friends and I decided that we should all get a blog. So blogging became our new hobby.

The main reason I got a blog is for my mom. Because I am not the best at calling her and this way she can get on my blog whenever she wants and know what is happening in my life.

I also have a blog because I think it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and find out what is going on in their life. I'm not really liking facebook. Lately is seems like everyone just has constant status updates about how pathetic their life is. (no offense to anyone). Also when I am stressed (or just bored) Writing helps calm me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment