Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Blog challenge day 13

A Letter to someone

I am terrible at writing people! Just ask my parents and they will confirm this. The only time I have been an ok letter writer is when my brother was on his mission. So today I want to write a letter to my dad. (not that he will read this because I am pretty sure he doesn't even know I have a blog).

Dear Dad,

Thank you for always loving me and constantly pushing me to be a better person! Without you I don't think that I would have set my goals so high. Thank you for teaching me to do my best in everything and NEVER say the word quit. Thank you for listening and talking to me about hygiene school telling me that I will do great even when I don't think I can. Whenever I get stressed about the price of dental hygiene school you make me feel so much better about it and I know everything will be ok. Thank you for sitting on my bedroom floor with me and listen to me cry giving me a hug telling me how amazing I am! I Love you dad

No comments:

Post a Comment