Saturday, February 26, 2011

Blog challenge day 18

plans/dreams/goals you have

PLANS: I'm moving to Orem, Utah in May to attend dental hygiene school at UCDH, I will graduate with my bachelors of science in dental hygiene in December 2012


DREAMS: I want to travel the world. I love to travel and see different places. I love warmth, sunshine, and beaches. kassie teases me that I could lay on a beach all day and perfectly happy...ITS TRUE!!! I have been to 4 different Caribbean islands and I would love to go to a few more. I also want to tour Europe it looks so beautiful and is full of history.

Goals: I want to get into better shape! I have been working out 5 days a week doing Zumba and walking. But I miss running. Yesterday I wanted to go for a run so bad it took all I had not to grab my running shoes and hit the open road. But i'm not suppose run for a year to make sure that my foot completely heals. And of course I want to do well in school. After I graduate I want to put all that I can on my student loan and get it paid off as fast as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment