Saturday, February 26, 2011

Blog challenge day 19

nicknames you have and why you have them

I have a couple of nickname one of them is Chocho I was at party in high school and Kassie randomly looked at me and said "from now on you will be my Chocho and I shall call you my Chocho" and it has stuck with me ever since.

My freshman year of college I got the nickname Chuckles. Its pretty self explanatory. I laugh a lot so my friend Chad and pretty soon everyone else started calling my Chuckles.

And this summer I got the nickname Helen Keller. There are only 3 people that now me by this name but they don't let me forget. My roommates and I were at the beach and I got caught up in a really big wave and got a lot of water got in my ear and didn't come out for a couple of weeks. That night I was sitting on the couch unable to hear a thing and I did't have my contacts so I couldn't see anything. So Helen Keller became my nickname.

No comments:

Post a Comment