Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Day 5: A picture of somewhere you have been!
I've thought for a little while about where I have been that I want to talk about. When I was in 7th grade my family and I went to Florida, I have lived in the Caribbean, I went to Vegas last year for spring break, and have been a lot of other places. But today I want to talk about where I am currently living. Powell Wyoming. Those of you who know me are probably wondering what on earth I am doing living in Powell Wyoming and why would I want to talk about it. I am living with Nick(and his awesome roommates) right now. It has been difficult, challenging, and so many other things. But it has also been such a good experience to spend so much time with my brother. Nick and I have probably not spent this much time together since before his mission. It has been so much fun talking, laughing, studying, and hanging out with Nick. I have learned so much about him and can't believe how much I have forgotten in my classes that I only took a year ago...I came out here to help Nick with some of his classes but I never expected to enjoy it this much. I'm not really a Wyoming type of girl. But I am so glad that I ended up coming. Since being here I have learned the importance of working hard, reaching your goals, never giving up, and how amazing friends are. I will defiantly be sad when it is time for me to leave and go back home. But being here has also made me so much more excited to start dental hygiene school. I have learned so much and grown as a person since being here. Thank you Nick for asking me to come visit you and teaching me so much. Nick's roommates thanks for letting me stay with you guys, cooking me dinner, and cleaning your house for me!!! You guys are awesome! I forgot to bring my camera cord with me so i'll post pictures when I get back home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Brittany I freaking love your guts!! I'm so glad you came here also and I'll miss you so much when you have to leave! But there is a great possibility that we will be roomies soon!! I'm so very excited and your a GORGEOUS girl and your so amazing!! I love your stinking guts!!
ReplyDelete